from application to graduation
The Department of Studies is an important point of contact for you, even before you start your studies. We manage the application and admission process, provide support with study-related organisation throughout the duration of your studies, administer the examination procedures and issue your final degree documents.
how can we help you? please choose your topic:
- The computer center clarifies all questions concerning the digital services of the OTH Regensburg.
- Hardware or software problems? Report your support case to the computer center.
- ELO (moodle): Your comprehensive e-learning platform.
- With your RZ ID you can log in to all relevant university portals. Already activated?
- Use the SSP (Student-Service Portal) to download certificates, check your grades, register for and de-register from exams, re-register for the next semester, change your contact details and much more.
- Don't miss a thing! Important official information can be found in your student e-mail box!
- Helpful information about the IT services of the OTH Regensburg is gathered in the Support Wiki.
- All courses at a glance: WebUntis is a course catalogue, digital timetable and registration portal for your seminars.
- What's on offer where and when? On the Studentenwerk website - or even more conveniently in the app - you can find the current menus.
- Certificates, information sheets, applications: Important forms for downloading are waiting for you in the document portal for students
The following mailbox is available for internal forwarding of documents (e.g. internship reports/certificates) to the Department of Studies:
- Seybothstraße 2, building S main entrance