Experienced students from higher semesters (so called “mentors”) regularly support students during their first semester (“mentees”). The goal here is to get support in all aspects of your studies while also developing your own personality and social skills.
- exchange of experience
- support and backing during your studies, especially with organizational questions
- development of social skills
- Independent organization of your mentoring relationship in terms of content and contact intensity
- orientation aid, especially for foreign students: Participating in the program is a great way to get to know German students and their culture.
- register via our homepage
- kick-off event: getting to know your mentor or mentee
- self-organized meetings during the semester
- participation in the evaluation at the end
- mentee: in the first semester of bachelor studies
- mentor: at least in 2nd semester
- obligatory attendance at the kick-off event in the first days of the new semester (Date is in the confirmation email after registration)
- at least one meeting a month
- the mentoring program is not extra tuition
- set goals for participation and think about questions
- give feeback to your mentor
- take personal responsibility
- attendance at the kick-off event
- participation in the program / at the meetings for one semester
To participate: complete the registration form (only available in German)
For mentors: You will find all the relevant information on the German website.