- 01.05. (dd.mm.) for Winter Semester (September - February)
- 15.11. (dd.mm.) for Summer Semester (March - July)
- Contact the International Office of your home university about your exchange plans.
- The International Office of your home university must nominate you at the OTH Regensburg via Mobility Online by the specified deadline.
- Please wait until the nomination phase is completed. Then you will receive a confirmation and further information about the next steps necessary for your application.
Nomination by the International Office of the partner university
via the following link:
- 01.06. (dd.mm.) for the Winter Semester (September - February)
- 01.12. (dd.mm.) for the Summer Semester (March - July)
- As soon as your nomination has been approved by the OTH Regensburg, you will receive a confirmation by e-mail.
- Please follow all the steps given in the e-mail and apply via Mobility Online.
- For the application you have to enter personal data, upload documents, and fill in a preliminary Learning Agreement.
If you have any questions about the application, please do not hesitate to contact us directly: incoming-international(at)oth-regensburg.de
To follow lectures held in German, we require a minimum of B2 German language level for the application. To follow courses taught in English, a minimum level of B2 in English is required.
If you only choose English-taught lectures, we do recommend a B1 German language level, but we do not require it for the application.
Please contact Johanna Hofmann from the International Office: