Course overview - Degree programmes
Degree programmes offered at OTH Regensburg
OTH Regensburg offers numerous degree programmes in engineering, business studies, design and social services.
- As part of the ongoing higher education reforms in Germany, the undergraduate degree programmes (Bachelor courses) are superseding the courses with final diplomas.
- Have you already graduated and do you wish to continue your studies? If so, we offer courses in which you can build on your first degree and enrol in a consecutive Master degree programme.
- We can also offer you an opportunity to attend a part-time postgraduate programme as part of our extensive range of second degree programme.
- Applications for the discontinued diploma degree programmes can only be considered for a higher semester.
- Find out when your degree programme starts, whether in the summer or winter semester for Bachelor or Master degree programme, whether the course is part-time or has to be taken as a dual programme, and about our part-time Bachelor programmes and planned study courses.
Most of our degree programmes run trough an internal process of system accreditation. Individual degree programmes are programme accredited.
|Advanced Nursing Practice|| |
|Applied Research in Engineering Sciences|| |
|Architecture|| || |
|Automotive Electronics (part-time)|| |
|Building Archeology|| |
|Building Climate Control|| |
|Business Administration (part-time) (MBA)|| |
|Business Information Technology|| |
|Business Studies|| || |
|Business Studies (part-time)|| |
|Biomedical Engineering|| |
|Civil Engineering|| |
|Civil Engineering|| |
|Computer Engineering|| |
|Computer Science|| || |
|Electrical and Microsystems Engineering|| |
|Electrical Engineering and Information Technology|| |
|Electromobility and Power Networks|| |
|European Business Studies|| || |
|Human Resource Management|| |
|Industrial Engineering|| |
|Industrial Design|| |
|Information Technology (part time)|| |
|International Relations and Management|| |
|Management and Communications (part-time)|| |
|Management of Intercultural Issues and Development Management|| |
|Manufacturing and Automation|| |
|Mathematics|| || |
|Mechanical Engineering|| || |
|Mechatronic Systems Engineering (part-time)|| |
|Medical Informatics|| |
|Microsystems Technology|| |
|Music and Movement Oriented Social Work|| |
|Nursing Management (part-time)|| |
|Nursing Science (Dual)|| |
|Renewable Energy Engineering and Energy Efficiency|| |
|Sensor Technology and Analytics|| |
|Social Work|| |
|Social Work - Inclusion and Exclusion|| |
|Social Work – Social Services at Schools|| |