Course overview - Degree programmes
Degree programmes offered at OTH Regensburg
OTH Regensburg offers numerous degree programmes in engineering, business studies, design and social services.
- As part of the ongoing higher education reforms in Germany, the undergraduate degree programmes (Bachelor courses) are superseding the courses with final diplomas.
- Have you already graduated and do you wish to continue your studies? If so, we offer courses in which you can build on your first degree and enrol in a consecutive Master degree programme.
- We can also offer you an opportunity to attend a part-time postgraduate programme as part of our extensive range of second degree programme.
- Applications for the discontinued diploma degree programmes can only be considered for a higher semester.
- Find out when your degree programme starts, whether in the summer or winter semester for Bachelor or Master degree programme, whether the course is part-time or has to be taken as a dual programme, and about our part-time Bachelor programmes and planned study courses.
Most of our degree programmes run trough an internal process of system accreditation. Individual degree programmes are programme accredited.
|Advanced Nursing Practice|| || |
|Applied Research in Engineering Sciences|| || |
|Architecture|| || |
|Automotive Electronics (part-time)|| || |
|Neuer Studiengang|| || |
|Building Archeology|| || |
|Building Climate Control|| || |
|Business Administration (part-time) (MBA)|| || |
|Business Information Technology|| || |
|Business Studies|| || |
|Business Studies (part-time)|| || |
|Biomedical Engineering|| || |
|Civil Engineering|| || |
|Civil Engineering|| || |
|Computer Engineering|| || |
|Computer Science|| || |
|Digital Entrepreneurship|| || |
|Electrical and Microsystems Engineering|| || |
|Electrical Engineering and Information Technology|| || |
|Electromobility and Power Networks|| || |
|European Business Studies|| || |
|Human Resource Management|| || |
|Industrial Engineering|| || |
|Industrial Design|| || |
|Information Technology (part time)|| || |
|Intelligent Systems Engineering|| || |
|International Relations and Management|| || |
|Logistics|| || |
|Logopedics|| || |
|Management and Communications (part-time)|| || |
|Management of Intercultural Issues and Development Management|| || |
|Manufacturing and Automation|| || |
|Mathematics|| || |
|Mechanical Engineering|| || |
|Mechatronics|| || |
|Mechatronic Systems Engineering (part-time)|| || |
|Medical Informatics|| || |
|Medical Engineering|| || |
|Microsystems Technology|| || |
|Midwifery|| || |
|Music and Movement Oriented Social Work|| || |
|Nursing Management (part-time)|| || |
|Nursing Science (Dual)|| || |
|Physiotherapy|| || |
|Renewable Energy Engineering and Energy Efficiency|| || |
|Sensor Technology and Analytics|| || |
|Social Work|| || |
|Social Work - Inclusion and Exclusion|| || |
|Social Work – Social Services at Schools|| || |