Currently valid module manuals, module plans and study plans
Here you will find the module manuals and plans for the individual courses in the Faculty of Architecture. A module handbook contains a list of all modules (subjects) of the course with the associated information:
- Short name, regular semester, number of hours, type of teaching,
- Course content, lecturers, course materials, performance records, approved aids,
- Desired learning objectives and number of credits that can be achieved with the module.
In addition to the compulsory modules, students also have to take general and subject-specific elective subjects.
Information on general science elective subjects (AW module):
- The AW module must be chosen from the faculty ANK.
- Registration for the AW module takes place via WebUntis.
- The registration period for semester courses takes place at the beginning of the respective semester (March or Sept / Oct).
- You can register for a maximum of three AW modules per semester. After the registration deadline, a selection process takes place for courses with a limited number of participants.
You can view your registration status via WebUntis.
Notes on subject-specific mandatory electives:
- Subjects are selected and registered on the faculty's GRIPS website
- Registration for the subject-specific elective must be made in the announced time frame. You will receive information regarding the time of the election beforehand from the deanery.
|SPO2014 DE||SPO2018 DE|